(urth) Agilus and Agia

Jeff Wilson jwilson at clueland.com
Tue May 7 13:38:33 PDT 2013

On Mon, May 6, 2013 18:24, David Stockhoff wrote:
> Me, too. But they plainly are engaged in research into something
> biological, and they're not the Bear Tower.

Possibly, or the hairless, crippled animals could be the way people appear
with some kind of security scanner they are using, similar to the way they
look with our recent backscatter devices, early IR, or even fluouroscope.
Wolfe would certainly be familiar with these sorts of devices and their
images from their use in industry for troubleshooting, quality control,
process improvement, etc.

--
Jeff Wilson - < jwilson at clueland.com >
A&M Texarkana Computational Intelligence Lab