(urth) Agilus and Agia

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Wed May 8 05:17:35 PDT 2013

>Sergei Soloviev: Newly hutched chicks also usually are humid -

>Allan Anderson: It evokes more of a texture than a color to me
>Not that I wanted my kiddie memories at the feed store . associated
>with sensual moments between a woman's legs. Thanks, guys.

Heh, yep, I had considered the moistness and textural components to
the metaphor also. But, as mentioned, focusing on it as a reference to
hair color and possible identity clue also serves to absolve Wolfe from
the accusation of using purple (and rather awkward) sexual prose. I'd
rather think the best of him, if the opportunity is afforded :-).