(urth) Agilus and Agia

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 06:24:05 PDT 2013

The unhatched chick between Jolenta's legs.  Anyway, we know something of number five's first cloning efforts.  He takes unfertilized frog sex cells and doubles the chromosomes, producing a viable 2n cell to then differentiate and split naturally. Could be a similar technique for Maitre, or perhaps more advanced parthenogenesis

Sent from my iPhone