(urth) Agilus and Agia

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Sat May 4 05:53:11 PDT 2013

Who knows how much Inire has to do with the seraglio and the women held
there, but if he does, there's a parallel to Doctor Crane, who
presumably would have used a vaginal speculum quite a bit. And this is
probably taking the wordplay too far, but I have to note this from the wiki:

A vaginal speculum is also used in fertility treatments, particularly
artificial insemination, and allows the vaginal cavity to be opened and
observed thereby facilitating the deposit of semen into the vagina.

So, hmm. We have no details on the methods of cloning (or half-cloning,
as Thomas suggests?) used by the Commonwealth.