(urth) fifth head owlet- wolf

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 30 05:58:31 PDT 2013

Also, there is one more bit of planting imagery in the pit at the end.  Cedar branches waving says that there was a time when Sandwalker did not sleep near her and she would get up and check on him, right after the dirt at the bottom of the pit gives way and he is almost completely buried, but pulled out by his friends.  The Shadow children say , "we did not know.  In the future unsleeping eyes will watch you".  Has he been resting in the ground to sleep ? (he has a vision of being a naked worm of consciousness after he crouches and " stretches" himself.) did they not know that he needed to plant and became helpless during his sleep cycle?

I think the sleep cycle might involve something like putting down roots.  Maybe I am crazy. In any case, he almost gets sucked down in that pit by the shifting dirt.

Sent from my iPhone