(urth) fifth head owlet- wolf

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 29 06:16:50 PDT 2013

One more thing - David stresses humanity relies on a descent from Adam , then qualifies this by saying descent from terrestrial stock at least.  Something about the statement the statement by the that the shadow children, as i recall, were once long and lived in trees (or their roots)coupled with chewing the leaves with pink seed eggs they eat to become like God really struck me as a legitimate garden of Eden creation story echo - are these shadow children like the serpent or like man once he has eaten the fruit and become like God in his knowledge of good and evil?

Sent from my iPhone