(urth) (Urth) Fifth Head of Cerberus part 1 of 2

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 20:58:33 PDT 2013

> From: Marc Aramini <marcaramini at yahoo.com>

>The address of the Maison du Chien, the dog house: 666 Saltimbanque – Charlatan/Fraud and thenumber of the devil

Just a mention that I think it makes a difference that 666 is not the number of the devil but "the number of the beast, which is the number of the man."  Ancient writers--and modern, I imagine--also connected the beast to the Antichrist.  Of course these figures are connected to the devil too, but as the beast is a man, one of Number Five's descendants could be him; that could be what all this cutting off from nature and decency and redemption leads to.  And I think, unoriginally, that that's why "Someday they'll want us."

Jerry Friedman