(urth) Marsch an assassin?

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 08:31:35 PDT 2013

-Jeff Wilson said:

> The book *was* important to Marsch, it was his journal. If any of the
> entries are genuine, VRT would have seen Marsch spending time frequently
> with the book.

I believe the book in question, the Field Guide to the Animals of St. Anne, was a volume distinct from the journal of Marsch and was an independent publication he did not write in, except for the ballistics.  It certainly is part of his scientific paraphernalia, however, and I'm not sure the distinction is important.