(urth) Marsch an assassin?

Jeff Wilson jwilson at clueland.com
Mon Mar 25 00:24:21 PDT 2013

On Mon, March 25, 2013 01:38, nate jarvis wrote:
> Was it discussed why ballistic tables for one planet could be mistaken
> for another?
> </Jeff>
>
> Differences in gravity would effect the range from a given inclination,
> no?

Yes, and even if surface gravity were essentially the same, as for Mars
and Mercury, the difference in radius changes the perceived rise due to
curvature of that surface. St Croix and St Anne would need to be literally
identical twin planets.

Which I suppose is within the theme of the stories, but we must note that
the only exact duplicates of people spring from the experiments by Number
5's predecessors. What has Homeric Greek science done?

--
Jeff Wilson - < jwilson at clueland.com >
A&M Texarkana Computational Intelligence Lab