(urth) Lewis and "Westwind"

Jesse C. Polhemus rynemonn at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 17 10:13:43 PDT 2013

The connection between Lewis and "Westwind" may have already been pointed out, and I apologize, but MERE CHRISTIANITY (Macmillan paperback, 1977) fell open to page 51 this morning:

"Christianity is the story of how the rightful king has landed, you might say landed in disguise, and is calling us to all to take part in a great campaign of sabotage.  When you go to church you are really listening-in to the secret wireless from our friends: that is why the enemy is so anxious to prevent us from going."

- Jesse