(urth) Ultan's Library Shadows of the New Sun Interviews

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 06:35:43 PDT 2013

Yes, originally I wrote just that Latro and Aphrodite made it and did not put page numbers for the references, but Nigel made a few of the references more explicit and reader friendly and added the page numbers and identified her as the goddess of love. He ran the final copy past me and I thought it came out nice.  There is a meditation on how running away to fight another day can be in the province of arête too in the second book I think.

Sent from my iPhone