(urth) This Week in Google Alerts: _Home Fires_, 1982 roundtable

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 07:47:26 PDT 2013

Ah ha.  Coleman Baum is Chet burton.  The loyalty and love skip feels for him, the senior partner, and the memories he has of him - no doubt his boss in every sense of the word.  The question is is that old man Charles blue or actually Chet Burton. Cb cb cb.

The other mention of Asia is by Susan, who reacts to the name Jane sums by remembering a female named Jane Simmons who contracted with a rapeseed oil producer from Asia.  Her reaction is strange.

Sent from my iPhone