(urth) Latro Thoughts

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 29 17:30:40 PDT 2013

Yeah the trauma is only the most superficial touch of realism- gods and the wellsprings of human faith are as real as they can be in those books, but the religious scheme is syncretic.  The triple goddess, the sublimation of Pleistorus into Ahura Mazda- these are all pointing to a recrystallization and refocus of the divine identities into something more uniform once their ideological differences are resolved.  Wonderful books.

Sent from my iPhone