(urth) Latro Thoughts

Jeff Wilson jwilson at clueland.com
Mon Jul 29 11:39:35 PDT 2013

On Mon, July 29, 2013 12:04, Fernando Gouvea wrote:
>  From what Wolfe has been saying, another /Soldier/ seems very unlikely.
>
> The interaction with the gods is central to the Latro books in way that
> go way beyond the /Long Sun/ books, I think.

Yes, and I believe the the pagan gods in the SOLDIER books are intended to
be literally that, as Wolfe has professed his belief in the existence of
lesser gods like those recorded as inferior rivals of the Old Testament
God.

--
Jeff Wilson - < jwilson at clueland.com >
A&M Texarkana Computational Intelligence Lab