(urth) S.R. Delany's "Neveron" Stories

aaron aaronsingleton at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 12:44:43 PDT 2013

I actually have enjoyed some of Delany's work.  I am not one to allow an
artist's personal life to affect my opinion of their art, but some of the
things Delany writes about are so far beyond my experience that I cannot
relate.  Other subjects he chooses to focus on are disgusting, and I think
this is his aim.  The NAMBLA thing is repulsive to me.

Aaron Singleton