(urth) Silk/Horn in the Matachin Tower

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 06:01:26 PST 2013

It also isn't quite clear to me what Silk/Horn looks like at this point in
the story (I am just nearing the end of *Return to the Whorl *for the first
time), so that might be hampering my ability to figure this out.  I would
really love for it to have been somewhat planned from the beginning, rather
than just tacked on ... these really overt references to *TBONS *are taking
away from my enjoyment of *Short Sun *a bit.