(urth) Silk/Horn in the Matachin Tower

Sergei SOLOVIEV soloviev at irit.fr
Wed Feb 6 10:30:00 PST 2013

I did think about it, but I had an impression that no. The only "seed"
that hints at possible visits of Silk/Horn
(and my belief was that it could be indeed a "seed" that later grew in
mind of Gene himself and possible
gave him an idea to develop the connection in SS) is the remark that
Master Gurloes was a deep man trying
to play simple, who wandered alone in the night, could stop suddenly,
speak with the invisible etc.

Sergei Soloviev