(urth) The Land Across Discussion (Spoilers!)

Matthew Knight jacobeiserman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 10:10:54 PST 2013

I haven't read this yet, but just as a note, the way gmail is set up by
default (and possibly other mail clients) you see the first lines of
message text after the subject in your inbox view.  So putting "spoiler" in
the subject heading isn't very effective if it's followed immediately by
"Who cut off Butch's head"!

I have no idea whether Butch is a main character or a red shirt, or whether
this is a particularly suspenseful plot point; just a note, since a goodly
number of urthlings seem to be using gmail, if this thread is any
indication.