(urth) The Land Across (Spoilers!)

Christopher Simon kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 18:44:48 PST 2013

Awesome post, lots to chew on. I forgot about the "thing" that ran across Martya's foot at the Willows. That isn't the last time the hand is confused with a rat.

One time reference I remember: Grafton's iPhone, so it is at least 2007, assuming no time travel is involved.

The conveyor belts were a very strange visual to get my head around. The colors have to be significant, perhaps the order of the colors as well. What were they again? Do they match any Eastern European flags, by chance?