(urth) Peace timeline tweak

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 20 17:27:58 PST 2013

http://www.siriusfiction.com/peacetimeline.html

That is a timeline for Peace roy lackey and Michael Andre driussi put together.  I have a slight five year shift to throw around: The scene with dr. Van ness at the start with possibly pregnant sherry gold has weer thinking about having a stroke in fifteen to twenty years at about age sixty, so at that point he is forty five or slightly younger, making his birthday most probably 1918 or even a year or two later ( I agree that crazy Pete is on the island in 1963).

weer gets his first car in college, which could jive with Olivia's death.  The women forge the Indian treaty in 1923 or so. He is working at the factory by college, so would be employed by 1938 at the time of the cold house prank. The problem is the time line for Dorris with the travelling show if we are claiming she is his daughter ...
Sent from my iPhone