(urth) OT: R.A. Lafferty estate's problems explained

Gerry Quinn gerry at bindweed.com
Sun Aug 4 15:42:37 PDT 2013

A little late to the party here... but it just occurred to me that if _The Six Fingers of Time_ can get an option due to the freezing time idea, then surely Cordwainer Smith’s estate should be making money off Sharknado.  I mean, whales that fly around in the air attacking people are right there in _On the Storm Planet_!

I’m not even sure if I am joking any more ;-)

- Gerry Quinn