(urth) Some possibly old hat Qs from someone who has been offlist for nearly a decade

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 5 12:33:34 PDT 2013

Well ... I really like Andre-druissi.  His lexicon urthus is great.  My issue with gate of horn is pretty simple - while Borski goes way too far and ignores theme in ephemeral conclusions, this one seems very conservative in drawing conclusions but will still posit some strange interpretational stances. The time lines and the long sun commentary are very useful.  I can see Roy's influence on its surface presentation.  I feel the biggest omission in his rough draft was not acknowledging that Silk's staff was a liana.  I offered a whole lot of advice on a very late proof copy but I don't know if any was included.  ( have not checked the final version yet).  If anyone wants that list of errata-comments I made I will email it off list- I don't want it online anywhere in case Michael decides to do a second edition.

I am just glad there are books published on Wolfe scholarship.

Sent from my iPhone