(urth) silk, the dancing toy, gods in the tunnels

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 11:34:44 PDT 2013

Actually one of the darker scenes that recurs several times in Wolfe is a guy perceived as harmless kicking someone to deat (Blue Mouse, Silk and Jahlee, pretty sure Auk did it) and I do wonder if there is an old personal experience or memory about that.
PS - (Silk kills Jahlee there, that's why it is so emotionally bizarre. Nettle knows that the man who has come back is not her husband anymore)