(urth) Short Story 51: How I Lost the Second World War ...

Mo Holkar lists at ukg.co.uk
Sat Aug 24 02:50:57 PDT 2013

At 21:20 23/08/2013, you wrote:
>The Bath exposition mentioned in the text – is
>this similar to the Paris Expositiions of
>1937/38 and a kind of transplantation from art
>to technology, or completely unrelated?

I have wondered 'why Bath?' In real life it's a
smallish antiquated town, with no industrial
tradition, and not at all a likely candidate for
the hosting of such an exposition. Yet, being
Wolfe, one feels there must be some reason why he chose it.

Mo

# ~ # ~ #

WolfeWiki -- a wiki about Gene Wolfe
http://www.wolfewiki.com/pmwiki/