(urth) Urth Digest, Vol 108, Issue 19

Brian Doherty brianmdoherty at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 12:41:10 PDT 2013

I did not realize there had been any significant critical backlash against
NEW SUN---always thought it was considered a classic right out of the gate
by "considered opinion" and retained that status. (At this point I say I
prefer SHORT SUN of the Suns, but that is based on memory more than
judgement. And I was one of those who managed to read and love NEW SUN
while remaining completely ignorant of key facts about what I'd read,
having them revealed only via commentary later. Didn't effect my love or
admiration.)

Brian Doherty