(urth) New Wolfe novel on Amazon!

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 17 11:32:52 PDT 2013

Wolfe is still Wolfe - my favorite parts of home fires were the first person sections.  There is clearly still a patterned and discernible plan behind it (even if it is as vague as letter associations.) The difference between Wolfe of the eighties and now is in the independence of the tale whether the implied subtexts are discerned or not.  Let me know when you finish Home Fires.  Don't want to spoil the ending for you.

Sent from my iPhone