(urth) fifth head owlet- wolf

DAVID STOCKHOFF dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Apr 11 09:19:53 PDT 2013

Unless they lose that ability, due to not using it per Dollo's Law, and are stuck as humans. Ordinary evolution could still occur, but they would henceforth evolve as humans would, more or less.

I like your idea, but mine points to successful mimicry while invoking a dozen angels/fairies/mermaids/robots-becoming-mortal tropes. Not to mention that imitation is the path to improvement (see Wolfe, G.).

Besides, if we can become angels and angels can become us, we can become animals and animals can become us.