(urth) Thecla's "Identity"

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 11:26:00 PDT 2013

Let us rephrase that, shall we?  How religion affected the masses.

The enmity between communism and Christianity has always been a bit of a mystery to me, though i suppose it is the concept of heavenly remuneration that sticks in the craw of those seeking equal disbursement of resources; conversely,  I had supposed a fascist  would like the mechanisms of control over the populace widespread faith would give one to exploit right from the get go, unless that faith were simply too difficult to subvert to individualized aims.

Sent from my iPhone