(urth) fifth head owlet- wolf

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue Apr 2 06:19:15 PDT 2013

Good.

I also note that this novella is called "A Story" and need not be "real"
to the degree the others are. Its perspective is basically
impossible---godlike, if you will, or authorial---and you can read it
like a Wolfean gloss on the other two novellas, that happens to be
attached to a character/author.