(urth) fifth head owlet- wolf

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 16:47:46 PDT 2013

Well, there is the hand of port mimizon, the eye and other eye on st. Anne, and the odd scene when seven girls waiting picks a blue fruit off a tree and it is called st. Croix, but I don't think this imagery can work in anything except "a story", peritonitis style.  Could it possibly be that allegorical, anthropomorphizing little mites and roots?  I doubt it, all meaning would implode a bit.

The doubled pupil of the buck Marsch shoots is weird, though.  Why is it doubled?  In the middle of meiosis?

Sent from my iPhone