(urth) Flaubert's _The Temptation of Saint Anthony_ as influence on _New Sun_?

Nessun Saprà nessun-sapra at web.de
Tue Apr 16 02:02:55 PDT 2013

According to a interview with Joan Gordon 1981 (reprinted in Wright´s
"Shadows") GW´s favorite authors are "Damon Knight, Kate Wilhelm, Joanna
Russ, Ursula LeGuin, R. A. Lafferty, Saul Bellow and John Updike, with many
more among the living. Poe, Proust, Dickens, Chesterton, FLAUBERT, Orwell,
Thurber, Twain, Melville, Irving, Van Gulik, Kafka, Borges, Dosteyevsky,
Bulgakov
"

Nessuno