(urth) sexual dimorphism in aborigines‏

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 11 13:19:32 PDT 2013

>Marc Aramini: There is a mysterious dialog between them, with him saying something
>like he hasn't experienced something that she has, being alone up on high ground with
>nobody to bring her food, and she makes a comment like, you are a man, it won't come to
>you until you are old.

I'll have to go with the prosaic, allegorical interpretation on that one. Just the
stereotypical idea that women spend their lives living and understanding being part of
a dependent social network, while men spend their lives being independent and self-sufficient
and are thus less prepared for the dependency of old age. A comment on being human rather than
being Annese, I think.