(urth) paleolithic, dendritic, and predendritic cultures

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 3 16:55:25 PDT 2013

Of course with trees grabbing for the falling VRT with their roots and trees traveling around in the third novella " trees that have travel", I don't see why it isn't a dendritic culture entirely.  A culture of trees.  I don't know why some are so resistant to the ubiquity of sentient trees in Wolfe.  Can't under them once you notice it.  That's anthropomorphizing to a whole new level.

Cesar branches are waving.  Also, many pink butterflies (as a symbol) might come from a little larval stage associated with pink- the eggs those shadow children chew before they spit out their white "wives." Notice the pasty white almost deformed flesh of Marsch when he shows up.  He is a maggot.  Man is like a god when he fosters these beasts inside him for he engenders further life and needs no wife to do so, as the shadow children say, in paraphrase.

Sent from my iPhone