(urth) fifth head owlet- wolf

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 21:30:02 PDT 2013

When Marsch first shows up in the first novella his skin is described as so pasty white as to almost be a deformity - definitely like those white larva.

Also, he makes a big deal about none of the houses on st croix being younger than 140 years old.  I am looking for the date the records of the landing on st Anne were destroyed in the fusing of st. Dizier, but I was certain I read about something 130 years ago on st Anne.

Oh yes, the average age if the 402 trees in the circle was 127 years, but I need to find when they were cut down so thoroughly, as they might have been destroyed at any time as far as I can remember.

Sent from my iPhone