(urth) (no subject)

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 15:32:07 PDT 2013

I know it's my fault, but I think the scales fell from my eyes after all those posts.

Jailed marsch is not a man imitated by a tree crossed aboriginal, but a transmogrified larva who waffles between a man and a tree crossed aboriginal's memories, letting our death of VRT scene ring true.

I know when I haven't gotten to the bottom of things, but that feels better.  I knew it was something messed up.   Sorry abaia

Sent from my iPhone