(urth) Inhumi eyes and names

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Fri Sep 28 11:34:27 PDT 2012

On 9/28/2012 2:22 PM, Marc Aramini wrote:

> --- On *Fri, 9/28/12, David Stockhoff /<dstockhoff at verizon.net>/* wrote:
>

>     Which argues for Krait as blind to the sun, or merely insensitive
>     to it?
>
> Great question, and very valid, if there is any symbolic
> significance.  Perhaps they cannot perceive the greater daytime light
> because their senses are too indiscriminate  ... ??

Right. Or they are too alien to care, or don't need the sun. But the
inhumi are plainly only as inhuman as their inability to feed on us
makes them. i.e., they are a classically Wolfean form of human.

For me, the juxtaposition of sun and stars suggests gnosticism---that
one can only truly see without light. This certainly suggests willful
blindness, unless there is truth to the statement.

i should note that the reason I associate Krait-vision with spaceflight
is that any creature with sensitive eyes would be blinded in
near-stellar space, so there would need to be some mechanism to prevent
that.