(urth) Inhumi eyes and names

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 10:38:32 PDT 2012

Naming:
- There is no reason why the inhumi have to conform to the vironese
convention, except maybe when they're named by or descended from some
vironese person.
- Isn't Jahlee's name just a nom de guerre, derived from the word for 'liar'
in gaonese or something like that?

Vision:
- I think this is one case where Wolfe just chose to go with a cool idea,
not worrying very much whether it can be scientifically explained or not.
- At first sight, the inhumi would be able to filter out the refraction of
light, but I don't think that's feasible (unless they don't see light, of
course).