(urth) Seawrack and the Mother

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 14:09:06 PDT 2012

--- On Tue, 9/18/12, David Stockhoff <dstockhoff at verizon.net> wrote:

 And it explains the shift from pirate ship to
Seawrack, especially if Babbie is really more than he seems. And he
always did seem so, even before he absorbed Horn---after all, not every
animal can absorb a human soul.

I have my own ideas about the island, but I just wanted to throw out something Windcloud or whatever his name is says much much later at the trial in Dorp: that both Silk and Horn have stayed in his house and this is how he got to know them.

A huswife is a housewife.  Thus, Windcloud's house might be a hus.