(urth) Inhumi eyes and names

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 10:55:41 PDT 2012

Also, the light of the sun has been over and over linked to a salvific or spiritual transmogrification in the sequence - the absence of being able to see the sun is certainly a spiritual resonance.  Salvation didn't quite work.

(What if the new sun comes and the last vestiges of fallen man can't even see it, though they yearn for that spiritual completion?)