(urth) Short Story 45: Feather Tigers

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Sun Sep 9 05:29:03 PDT 2012

I'm inclined to think that the humans did not really go extinct, nor
that they really were recreated by the feather tigers. That would be
magic. But it is almost as though they have been awakened---perhaps not
so much by the appearance of tigers but by the appearance of prey. But
there is so much going on that it is hard to tell exactly what was intended.

Also, the bunnies' names put together make me think of "et in Arcadia
ego," for some reason.