(urth) Robert Aickman, The Model

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 11:15:25 PDT 2012

Are those the Tartarus books? I was quite close to getting them once, but then some reviewers who complained of poor and small type put me off. That would seem to be a problem with latter Tartarus volumes, and the reason I didn't get any Oliver Onions Stuff either. I must say I have no complaints about the ones I do have (Arthur Machen, Walter de la Mare, LP Hartley), and my eyesight leaves a lot to be desired.