(urth) Lafferty's _Apocalypses_

Daniel Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 16:03:13 PDT 2012

Congrats, Allan!  Thanks for sharing!  Always glad to hear about my
favourite author (and one of Gene Wolfe's favourites).

Dan'l, that's very interesting that it's your favourite book by Laff.  I
love it too, but I find a lot of fans more dubious, especially about the
first novella, 'Where Have You Been, Sandaliotis?'.  I thinks it's amazing.

(I wish there was an 'urthlist' equivalent for discussion of Lafferty's
works!)

-DOJP