(urth) Inhumi secret

DAVID STOCKHOFF dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Nov 28 12:15:49 PST 2012

Actually, I think they see a potential for good in us that we don't. They may inflate it somewhat because it represents a grave danger to them. But they are smart enough to not take it for granted---at least those who converse with the Rajan don't. Of course, the population of humans on Blue is much smaller than that on Earth, so it may seem more realistic on Blue than here.

Perhaps their experience with the Neighbors surprised them in some way---they may have found a few uncorruptible Neighbors; presumably not too farfetched for humans, however "impossible."