(urth) Inhumi secret

DAVID STOCKHOFF dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Nov 28 07:57:27 PST 2012

Perhaps the Neighbors were somewhat better at it than we would be. They did after all gather enough "political will" to leave Blue and Green entirely. I don't see humans doing even that much.

Or perhaps Krait has a more developed imagination, and a better grasp of ethics, than we assume---fully human, in other words, and not dependent on linear stimulus-response thinking.