(urth) Gene Wolfe Biography

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Wed Nov 28 07:03:03 PST 2012

Honestly, I'd rather see a Gene Wolfe documentary in the style of Errol Morris.

The documentary would need to be convincing, and full of useful memoir-style anecdotes, but ultimately a hoax, a lie, and a puzzle, structured like a Wolfe short story.

I would call it:

"DO NOT TRUST THIS FILM AS FAR AS YOU CAN THROW IT (TRUST IT WITH YOUR LIFE)"

Or, alternately:

"UNTRUSTWORTHY"

Neil Gaiman would produce it and appear in it, of course. Maybe help write it along with Wolfe?

...ryan

Sent from my iPhone