(urth) (no subject)

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 10:37:55 PST 2012

>Marc Aramini: the secret of the inhumi is that they are all that is left of humanity, a vestigial
>parasite that can no longer breed without a fresh infusion of human blood.

>For all intents and purposes, they are humans, and their little mating ritual where they pretend to
>be man and woman is just ontogeny recapitulating philogeny.

I tend to agree. Over and over the Inhumi are described as reptilian. Then they end up mimicking
a mammalian mating ritual but reproducing like amphibians in the water. What gives? I know Wolfe's
zoology is not so deficient.

Marc, I mentioned an Eden connection to Green via Quetzal's story in the thread Claw = Fang?. Then there
is the "GREEN is Urth!". How does this origin myth relate to the Inhumi being "vestigal parasites"? Which
came first, humans or inhumi?