(urth) Short Sun Notes: Mucor

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 16:58:34 PST 2012

Also, in regards to the below, one of the girls is equated with hyacinth in the dream.  Together they certainly reach back to talk to hy, with much the same mechanism that inhuma and our narrator dream travel.  The question is, ghost of hy or hy temporarily pulled forward from a point when she was alive?

Sent from my iPhone