(urth) Hard SF

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 08:28:00 PST 2012

Yeah, the gravitational shenanigans were what made me think this likely
isn't the case.  However, introducing one big problem that would get rid of
several others (the previously posted lists of reasons biological entities
can't really travel through space unprotected) is certainly attractive!
Perhaps the Inhumi travel in "bubbles" of protective atmosphere, similar to
the way some spiders create
aqualungs<http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2011/06/spiders.html>for
themselves to travel underwater?