(urth) Claw = Fang? off-topic-ish

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Nov 28 04:44:17 PST 2012

Those are cool too. But it WOULD make a great band name.

The way McKenna wonders whether the hyperspace elves are also the elves
of the "magic light of childhood" also reminds me of the Wolfean
transformations of the Fay and the classical gods into whatever he
needs---Faerie into Olympus into Yesod---even when writing space opera.