(urth) Claw = Fang?

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 06:19:23 PST 2012

>Jeff Wilson: Isaiah 6: "6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal in his
>hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. 7 With it he touched
>my mouth and said, 'See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken
>>away and your sin atoned for.' "

When Moses was a baby in Pharaoh's court, he was offered the choice of a gold bowl
vs. a bowl of hot coals to see if he was a danger to the throne. An angel guided
his hand to the hot coals and he ended up burning his tongue and receiving a life-long
speech impediment as a result.

Seems like there must be a connection to these stories.